THIS FORM IS PROVIDED AS A COURTESY TO OUR CURRENT TENANTS ONLY.
Please complete the Work Order Form below.
Procedures for requesting maintenance.
Before calling Legends Realty
- Determine if there is a true emergency or a non-emergency.
- Check to see if you can determine the cause of the problem that you are experiencing, unless you have an emergency. Read examples of various problems in your maintenance addendum.
There are a few emergencies. An emergency is a life-threatening situation such as a fire, flood and/or uncontrollable water, electrical problem, smell of gas, etc:
- Emergencies causing immediate danger such as fire, call 911
- Emergencies involving gas, call the gas company and if necessary 911
- Emergencies involving IMMEDIATE electrical danger, call the utility service or 911
- After contacting one of the above sources, then call the Legends Realty office and report the problem
- Emergencies such as backed up plumbing, flooding turn of the water main to the house then call Legends Realty, 407-333-1010, and listen for emergency instructions and if necessary call 911
- The Maintenance Emergency line has never been presented as being manned by a live person, however, is provided as an additional way to document life-threatening situations such as a fire, flood and/or uncontrollable water, electrical problem, smell of gas, etc... AFTER 911 has been notified.
The following are NOT emergencies:
- An emergency is NOT Air Conditioning, but Legends Realty recognizes this is important and will make it a priority with vendors to have the AC working as soon as is possible. Please only fill out a work order request. DO NOT CALL THE MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY LINE
- An emergency is not non-working microwaves, non-working dishwasher, sprinklers, etc.
- Work order request forms are available on this website and in the Legends Realty office
- A Legends Realty representative will assign a vendor to contact you
- Legends Realty does not give vendors keys to the residences
- Vendors are required to make appointments with the tenants
- Remember, this is a NON-EMERGENCY item and in most cases, the vendor will not be able to make an appointment immediately
- Failure to show at an appointment can mean a charge to you. Therefore, be certain to call the Legends Realty office as soon as possible if you are unable to make the appointment
- If you do not hear from a vendor or repair person with 5 - 7 business days, call the Legends Realty office and inform your management team or a staff person that a vendor has not contacted you
- A Legends Realty staff member will contact the vendor to find out the cause of the delay, and then inform you when to expect the vendor to call
- After a repair has taken place, if you have trouble, call Legends Realty and state you had a recent repair but there is still a problem
- Recent repair means within the last 60 days and pest control work means within the last 30 days
- If you fail to report an unsolved recent repair, and there is further damage or expense, you may be responsible for the cost, per your rental agreement.
Please remember the resident is fully responsible for:
LOCK/KEYS, SMOKE ALARM(S), SCREENS, EXTERMINATION (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL), GARBAGE DISPOSAL, WATER DISPENSER, WINDOWS, WATER CONDITIONER, WASHER, DRYER, GARAGE DOOR TRANSMITTERS, AC FILTERS, LAWN and SHRUB CARE.
Unless otherwise specified in the lease.
The Online Tenant Portal is now READY FOR USE
Once Portal is Activated all Work Orders may be submitted through the portal
Please visit your Tenant Portal