How to make a complaint
Legends Realty aims to make it easy for you to bring any problems or complaints to our attention.
You should first raise your issue with the agent, representative or property manager who is handling your business.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can make a complaint to us by:
- Online form below
- Telephone (during business hours): Call 407-333-1010 ext 130
- Mail: 290 Waymont Court, Suite 100, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Please provide as much detail as possible about your complaint, including the outcome you would like.
If you need help to describe or send your complaint, or if you would like to discuss your concerns informally first, please feel free to contact us.
How we will handle your complaint
Our Director will oversee the complaints process. This person is responsible for working with you and relevant agency staff, to ensure that the issues you raise are fully examined and that your complaint is handled in accordance with this process.
We will treat the process, and all the details of your complaint, in strict confidence. If we need to discuss any issues arising from your complaint with someone outside of the agency, we will obtain your consent first.
We will always try to give you a fair opportunity to explain your case. You should make your initial complaint as clear as possible. Sometimes we may want to meet you in person to discuss your concerns and try to find a satisfactory solution.
How long will it take?
We will work to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. However, the length of time will depend on the nature and complexity of the issues you have raised.
You will receive acknowledgement of receipt of the claim from us within two business days. We will give you an estimate of how long it may take us to deal with the matter and we will work to finalize the matter within five business days.
What action will we take in response to your complaint?
If we determine your complaint is justified, we will then decide what action we should take in response. We will always try to match our response to the nature of your complaint and desired outcome. Some things we might do include:
- Seek to understand the situation in full by clarifying the situation with those primarily involved;
- Take steps to rectify the problem or issues you have raised;
- Provide you with additional information or advice so you can understand what happened or how we have dealt with it;
- Take steps to change our policies or procedures if your complaint identifies a problem in the way we are doing things.